Welcome to South Utica Newsletter #38 from Councilperson Celeste Friend! This edition celebrates the return of the Levitt AMP music series to Kopernik Park, updates on the Utica School Board, emphasizes the need for containerizing green waste, and details Councilperson Friend’s votes in May 2023. It also includes information on various events and festivals, changes to the Bureau of Fire, a bond ordinance for long-term projects, and a report from the Board of Estimate and Apportionment for May 2023. The newsletter concludes with details on watching Common Council meetings online and an announcement of the newsletter archive now available online.
Table of Contents
- Levitt AMP is back, baby!
- School Board News
- Green Waste Must Be Containerized!
- My Votes on the Council in May 2023
- Proclamation Honoring Father Joseph Salerno
- URA Properties sold
- Transfers from the Board of Estimate & Apportionment
- Ordinance Amending Composition of the Bureau of Fire
- One Way Streets
- Resolution Requesting that the City apply for a grant with the DOT
- Bond Ordinance for $9,795,588
- Report from E&A – May 2023
- Watch Common Council Meetings Online
- Newsletter Archive Now Online