Welcome to South Utica Newsletter #37 from Councilperson Celeste Friend! This edition covers a variety of topics, including Utica’s efforts to become a Tree City USA, the introduction of a new Tree Ordinance, School Board Candidate Forums, a spotlight on Matéflex Sports Flooring of Utica, the Green Waste 2023 Schedule, voting for a new mural as part of the Downtown Revitalization Initiative, Councilperson Friend’s votes in April 2023, a report from the Board of Estimate & Apportionment, and a reminder that Common Council Meetings can be watched online. The newsletter concludes with an announcement of the newsletter archive now available online.
Table of Contents
- Tree City USA
- School Board Candidate Forums
- Matéflex Sports Flooring of Utica
- Green Waste 2023 Schedule
- Vote for Your Favorite Mural!
- My Votes on the Council in April 2023
- Report from E&A – April 2023
- Watch Common Council Meetings Online
- Newsletter Archive Now Online