Welcome to South Utica Newsletter #29 from Councilperson Celeste Friend! This summer edition focuses on seeking input on ARPA spending for South Utica, the introduction of the Vacant Building Registry Ordinance, and the possibility of a new Stewart’s Gas Station on Genesee Street. It also covers Councilperson Friend’s votes in July 2022, updates on New Forest Cemetery, the Levitt AMP Monday nights concert series, containerization of green waste, the “new” Daily Sentinel covering Utica news, and the report from the Board of Estimate and Apportionment for June-July 2022. The South Utica Neighborhood Association (SUNA) meetings are suspended for July & August, and the newsletter archive is now available online.
Table of Contents
- We Want Your Input on ARPA Spending
- Vacant Building Registry Ordinance
- Stewart’s Gas Station on Genesee?
- My Votes on the Council in July 2022
- Update: New Forest Cemetery
- Levitt AMP on Monday Nights
- Green Waste Must Be Containerized
- The “new” Daily Sentinel – now available at Cafe Domenico
- Report from E&A – June-July 2022
- Watch Common Council Meetings Online
- No SUNA Meetings for July & August
- Newsletter Archive Now Online