Welcome to South Utica Newsletter #28 from Councilperson Celeste Friend! This summer edition discusses the possibility of a new Stewart’s Gas Station on Genesee Street, Councilperson Friend’s votes in June 2022, the Levitt AMP Monday nights concert series, the Second Annual Flower Show & Garden Tour, the “new” Daily Sentinel covering Utica news, and the Utica Blue Sox home games. It also provides updates on New Forest Cemetery, the Board of Estimate and Apportionment’s report for June 2022, the containerization of green waste, and the suspension of South Utica Neighborhood Association (SUNA) meetings for July & August. The newsletter encourages residents to watch Common Council meetings online and highlights the newsletter archive now available on the website.
Table of Contents
- Stewart’s Gas Station on Genesee?
- My Votes on the Council in June 2022
- Levitt AMP on Monday Nights
- Green Waste Must Be Containerized
- Second Annual Flower Show & Garden Tour – July 8&9
- The “new” Daily Sentinel – now available at Cafe Domenico
- Take Me Out to a Ballgame in Utica!
- Update: New Forest Cemetery
- Report from E&A – June 2022
- Watch Common Council Meetings Online
- No SUNA Meetings for July & August
- Newsletter Archive Now Online