Welcome to South Utica Newsletter #8 by Councilperson Celeste Friend! In this issue, the newsletter discusses the need for a South Utica representative for the Youth Common Council, updates on flooding mitigation, the new zoning ordinance, and voting for Cafe Domenico in the Observer-Dispatch’s 2020 Best of the Best Awards. The newsletter also highlights green waste rules, the restart of constituent hours, the recovery of New Forest Cemetery, and a spotlight on Vanity Hair & Beauty Parlor. Information on the upcoming General Election and Councilperson Friend’s votes on the Council is also included.
Table of Contents
- The Youth Common Council Needs a South Utica Representative
- The New Zoning Ordinance
- Vote for Cafe Domenico!
- Green Waste – Do It Right!
- Constituent Hours Restarted September 15th
- New Forest Cemetery
- Spotlight on Local Business: Vanity Hair & Beauty Parlor
- Calling All South Utica Gardeners!
- Every Vote Counts
- My Votes on the Council