Welcome to South Utica Newsletter #7 by Councilperson Celeste Friend! In this issue, the newsletter discusses the installation of new LED streetlights throughout South Utica, the resumption of constituent hours, and various constituent services provided over the summer. The newsletter also emphasizes the importance of voting in the upcoming General Election, calls for South Utica gardeners to organize a garden club, and details Councilperson Friend’s votes on the Council. Information on the Census and upcoming topics for the October newsletter is also included.
Table of Contents
- New Street Lights Are Up Throughout South Utica
- Constituent Hours Restart September 15th
- Constituent Services
- Every Vote Counts
- Calling All South Utica Gardeners!
- Make Sure to Be Counted! (Census)
- My Votes on the Council
- Upcoming Newsletter – October 1st