Welcome to South Utica Newsletter #35 from Councilperson Celeste Friend! This edition discusses the future of St. Elizabeth’s campus, including the development of a master re-use plan for the site. It also introduces the Chamber Music Society of Utica, announces a new crematorium at Forest Hill Cemetery, highlights a large parcel of land for sale at Genesee and Shepherd, and provides information on the Utica Curling Club’s open houses. Councilperson Friend’s votes in February 2023 are detailed, along with information on the sale of URA properties, budget transfers, and a link to watch Common Council meetings online. The newsletter concludes with an announcement of the newsletter archive now available online.
Table of Contents
- What Will Happen to St. Elizabeth’s?
- Chamber Music Society of Utica
- New Crematorium at Forest Hill Cemetery
- Utica University Thursday Film Series
- Large Parcel at Genesee and Shepherd For Sale
- Utica Curling Club – March Open Houses
- My Votes on the Council in February 2023
- URA Properties sold
- Report from E&A – January 2023
- Watch Common Council Meetings Online
- Newsletter Archive Now Online