Welcome to South Utica Newsletter #33 from Councilperson Celeste Friend! This shorter edition provides the latest update on Stewart’s Shop on Genesee Street and the Scenic & Historic Preservation District Commission’s decision. It also covers Councilperson Friend’s votes in December 2022, including ordinances for various streets, authorizing the sale of wine and beer for events, resolutions for Commissioners of Deeds, proclamations recognizing Todd Abraham and Franco’s Pizzeria, and an intermunicipal agreement with the Greater Mohawk Valley Land Bank. The newsletter also includes budget transfers, a report from the Board of Estimate and Apportionment for December 2022, and information on watching Common Council meetings online. The newsletter archive is now available online, and there are announcements for Bank of Utica’s New Year’s Eve party and Uptown Theater’s Christmas event.
Table of Contents
- The very latest update on Stewart’s Shop on Genesee St
- My Votes on the Council in December 2022
- Proclamation Recognizing Todd Abraham
- Proclamation Recognizing Franco’s Pizzeria
- Resolution Authorizing Intermunicipal Agreement with the Greater Mohawk Valley Land Bank
- Report from E&A – December 2022
- Watch Common Council Meetings Online
- Bank of Utica’s New Year’s Eve
- Uptown Family Christmas!
- Newsletter Archive Now Online