Welcome to South Utica Newsletter #32 from Councilperson Celeste Friend! This edition provides the latest update on Stewart’s Shop on Genesee Street, including the Scenic & Historic Preservation District Commission’s decision and the upcoming Zoning Board of Appeals meeting. It also covers snow removal responsibilities, a toy drive event, tech support at the Parkway Rec Center, the “Utica Proud” app to support local businesses, the implementation of Complete Streets on Genesee Street, Councilperson Friend’s votes in November 2022, the Utica Fire Academy Graduation, beautification efforts in Utica, and the report from the Board of Estimate and Apportionment for November-December 2022. Information on watching Common Council meetings online, the South Utica Neighborhood Association (SUNA), and the newsletter archive is also included.
Table of Contents
- The very, very latest update on Stewart’s Shop on Genesee St
- A White Winter Means Snow Removal
- Toy Drive for Event this Sunday, December 18th, 12-5pm
- Tech Support at the Parkway Rec Center
- Support Utica Businesses and Make Us All Proud
- Complete Streets – Genesee from Cottage Place to Oriskany Blvd
- My Votes on the Council in November 2022
- Utica Fire Academy Graduation
- Help Me To Beautify Utica!
- Report from E&A – November-December 2022
- Watch Common Council Meetings Online
- Go to SUNA and Stay Informed
- Newsletter Archive Now Online