Welcome to South Utica Newsletter #22 by Councilperson Celeste Friend! In this final newsletter of the first term, the issue highlights the repeal of the new Chicken & Bees Legislation, the need to put leaves in containers for green waste pickup, the Downtown New Year’s Eve Celebration, the restarting of the South Utica Neighborhood Association (SUNA) meetings, and the new online archive of newsletters. The newsletter also includes information on Councilperson Friend’s votes on the Council for November and December 2021, including resolutions, ordinances, and local laws such as the sale of properties, the establishment of sustainable energy loan programs, and the controversial repeal of regulations allowing property owners to keep chickens and bees.
Table of Contents
- New Chicken & Bees Legislation REPEALED
- Time to Put Those Leaves in a Container
- New Year’s Eve Downtown Celebration!
- SUNA Meeting Begins Again
- Newsletter Archive Now Online
- My Votes on the Council in November & December 2021