Welcome to South Utica Newsletter #19 by Councilperson Celeste Friend! In this issue, the newsletter covers a Flooding Meeting on September 23rd to discuss action plans for mitigating future flooding in the Sauquoit Creek Basin. It also highlights the City’s work in Halleck’s Ravine, the formation of the South Utica Advisory Committee (SUAC), urgent need for poll workers, new speed bumps in Roscoe Conkling Park, and Councilperson Friend’s votes on the Council for August 2021, including resolutions, ordinances, and local laws such as the sale of properties acquired by the URA and the requirement of a stop sign at Pleasant St. and Mohawk St.
Table of Contents
- Flooding Meeting: September 23, 7pm
- The City at Work in Halleck’s Ravine
- South Utica Advisory Committee – SUAC
- Poll Workers Urgently Needed
- New Speed Bumps in Roscoe Conkling Park!
- My Votes on the Council on August 11, 2021